XLStoXML is a portable cross-platform desktop application for file format translation between XLS/XLSX and XML. No installation required except Java. The simple and intuitive interface allows you to do complex operations with just a few clicks.
We are currently offering only a free version of this software, this means that all the features are available for you! The downloads and old versions code are distributed in SourceForge, and will be available soon.
This piece of software is more than a simple converter. XLStoXML allows you to configure the translation in a wide range of combinations to reach out your requirements. Convert one or a bunch of files in short time.
What else? Track your conversions in the console tab, see the errors or the success of each of the excel files. If you get stuck or you need support, we give you help in numerous ways: http://xlstoxml.sourceforge.net/#Support.
- Bulk upload and convert: As the previous version already does, one or a batch of files can be uploaded and converted. You can upload either by using drag & drop or filechooser.
- Define rules: You can customize the mapping between the sheets and the xml files with an intuitive and easy to use interface, or you can use the default mapping conversion.
- Tag rename: In addition to the mapping rules, you can define some extra rules for renaming the target xml tags, then during the convert process the tags will be renamed.
- Autosave your work: Automatically saves the state of your work. If something suddenly interrupts your work, the next time you open the software you will have the rules and the files selected already loaded.
- Log panel: A user friendly console with clear messages. It looks like the classical console but it’s not the same type of programmer tool. It's just a like the classical log file but more friendly and colorful. The old outputs are not loaded but are stored to an html file.
vb.net convert csv to pdf is what you are trying to do is impossible, what you could try to do is show vb.net convert csv to pdf online was that what you were trying?, if so, try something like rasteredge
Nice utility. Easy to use.. Would really appreciate if You can mention, how to add Custom Fields apart from the given in your Template. As Custom fields created in Excel are not picked up and shown in XML. Thanks
Here is the template: www.dropbox.com/s/vmnw7tae3evxgob/Template.xls If you have any other question please ask me! I will make the parser more powerful and I will add more functionalities, for example I will add a test case generator, a xml to xls converter, xml reader...
Hi Dario, I have few question on the template I always get the error message if i use Alt+Enter to Add multiple rows in Any cell Can you please help me how to add mulitple rows in a cell in excel without any error "Test the the summary and it working Testing the precondition" Thanks for your Tools its working in a very good manner -Wright