A multiplatform C++ library for dynamic generation of Excel .xls files containing multiple worksheets. Unlike .csv files, these can be directly opened by Excel and thus provide an excellent way to output large data sets that require further analysis.
To see the latest changes, select "Files" and view the README text displayed at the bottom of that pane.
IMPORTANT: Major changes are contained in the current SVN source. If you have time please try to use it or the xlslib-package-2.4.0b1.zip archive, and enter bug reports on any problems!
- library specific strings now in their own namespace
- iOS Objective-C library
- most project files updated (MSVS etc)
- C bridge now supports formulas
Note: there is a related SF project, libxls, to read Excel files.
- MS Visual Studio 2005 - 2012 / CodeBlocks / RadStudio / BDS Projects
- "C" Bridge (now supporting Formulas)
- Objective-C Interface for OSX and iOS (iOS NEW!)
There are no 1 star reviews.