Xine is a very good free media player.
BUT the build-in editor for playlist is . . . not so good.
Xine Playlist Editor will just do that: Edit a playlist and safe as .TOX (toxine format).
NOTE: this is a stand alone program based on GTK & Python.
First Release v0.6: Python-2 and Gtk-2 (beta)
Second Release v0.7: Python-3 and Gtk-3 jan. 2013.
Third Release v08: jan 2015 featuring: English, German, Dutch, Spanish and Thai internationalization, code improvements and to keep it working with latest gtk3.
- Shows thumbnails of your video's.
- Save or Open a playlis with extension ".tox" so it can be used by XINE.
- Add or remove video's to your playlist.
- 1-click button to start XINE and watch an item from the list.
- Re-sort your playlist to play the videos in a different order.
- Currently using Python 3 and gtk3
Very easy tool. Roadmap, work in progress: - make a new version for Python 3 and GTK3 - make the new version support multiple languages.