Xiaopan OS is an easy to use software package for beginners and experts that includes a number of advanced hacking tools to penetrate WPA / WPA2 / WPS / WEP wireless networks.
Based on the Tiny Core Linux (TCL) operating system (OS), it has a slick graphical user interface (GUI) requiring no need for typing Linux commands. Xiaopan OS is Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and users can simply install and boot this ~70mb OS through a USB pen drive or in a virtual machine (VM) environment.
Some of the tools included are Inflator, Aircrack-ng, Minidwep GTK, XFE, wifite and feeding bottle. Supported cards include RTL8187L, RT3070, AR9271 and many more.
- Run in Parallels Desktop / VMware / VirtualBox
- Compatible with Yumi Boot / LiLi USB Creator
- Run on Live CD
- Packages include: Minidwep, Aircrack, Inflator, Reaver, Feeding Bottle, Wifite
- 70mb ISO
- Based on TinyCore Linux
- Recommended minimum requirements: Pentium 2 or better, 128mb of ram + some swap
- Recommended: Wireless USB card that supports monitor mode and injection
- Windows / Linux / Mac Compatible
I was able to run this in live session 64-bit but lacking much knowledge of the developers did not run it much, yet. I did however try to run it in virtual machine without success, although repeated attempts it may well run. Users should expect to have to jump through some unusual but manageable hoops to successfully download and install this to a DVD (as I did; USB would probably work also). It required several tries at various stages but it did eventually download, burn and boot on Intel 64 bit. It is easier to install than Kali but more snags than Fedora23. Have not yet checked on amd; pending.