XeuMeuLeu is an open-source cross-platform C++ stream oriented interface on top of Apache Xerces for manipulating XML and Apache Xalan for applying XSL transformations.
- source can be a string, a file, a URL, any std::istream or an internal buffer
- destination can be a string, a file or an internal buffer
- encoding can be any of the encodings supported by Apache Xerces
- output is formated for human readability
- input can be validated against an XML schema definition (XSD)
- transformations can be applied using the extensible stylesheet language (XSL)
Be the first to post a review of XeuMeuLeu!