xerlox ( say: zer'locks ) is both a tool and a toolbox that brings Perl and Verilog together to create an efficient Verilog HDL design environment. xerlox promotes up-front documentation, efficient coding, and design reuse.
- Scripted generation of design directories and seed (template) files
- Scripted Makefile generation for HDL and documentation
- Scripted preprocessing of HDL files
- Automatic I/O documentation from HDL source
- Documentation can be automatically pulled from HDL source files
- Customizable HDL and AsciiDoc templates
- Easy partitioning, integration, and generation of module and project level documentation
- Easy assembly of reusable HDL building blocks
Be the first to post a review of xerlox!