Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save streaming videos from YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Google Video or any other website, resume broken/dead downloads and schedule downloads.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari and all popular browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web.
XDM uses sophisticated dynamic segmentation algorithm, data compression and connection reuse to speed up the download process.
Xtreme Download Manager supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, automatic proxy scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization etc.
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- Works with all version of all browsers. XDM can integrate with any browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox,Chrome,Internet Explorer,Opera,Safari or any other program trying to download a file from Internet)
- XDM can save videos from YouTube, Daily Motion, Metacafe or other popular video sharing sites.
- Works with Windows ISA, supports Auto proxy, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
- Supports HTTP,HTTPS,FTP protocols with Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Batch download,clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking,scheduler, system shutdown on download completion
1. Glitch with interface. The app doesn't show up when being brought to front. Using "switch to" in Task Manager couldn't bring up the interface either. The only way that I tried to bring up the app interface is to choose Maximize. This didn't happen before. 2. Heavy CPU Usage. I do think 30% CPU usage is too much for a download manager while sitting idle and download nothing. 3. Unknown bandwidth usage. There's a continuous residual download, about 40 KB/s all the time even when there's no download task. What exactly are you downloading in the background ? This looks a bit shady and dodgy to me. I still rate your features and support 5 stars because I know this used to work perfectly and I don't know how quick you are gonna resolve this.
What a Great Product this is!!! However, the only difficulty I have with it is that I can't utilise it to download from facebook (it displays something like "Unsupported Browser" which is a bit weird to me as it downloads perfectly even from many "crap sites" that I use with my Macbook). Is there any way I can combat this @subhra74 ??? But nonetheless, thanks for providing this awesome product free of charge.
Avast is flagging this download as malware. URL: h_tcpdiag_dl_sourceforge_net__project__xdman__xdm_4_... Infection: FileRepMetagen [Malware]. I'm almost certain it's a false positive because I have used this download manager before and it was pretty good. Sourceforge or the developer might want to clear things up.