Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save and convert streaming videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Google Video and thousands of other websites, resume broken/dead downloads and schedule downloads.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox Quantum, Opera, Vivaldi and many popular browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web.
XDM has built in video converter which lets you convert downloaded videos to popular MP4 and MP3 formats.
Support for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DASH, HLS, HDS protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, PAC scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization, download queue, scheduler and many more feature makes XDM a very useful tool
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- XDM can save video from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook and thousands of popular video sharing sites.
- Works with all modern browsers on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. XDM supports Google Chrome, Chromium, Firefox Quantum, Vivaldi, and many other popular browsers.
- XDM has built in video converter, which lets you convert downloaded video to MP3 and MP4 formats
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP as well as video streaming protocols like MPEG-DASH, Apple HLS, and Adobe HDS. XDM also supports Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Video download,clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking,scheduler, system shutdown on download completion
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Works with Windows ISA, auto proxy scripts, proxy servers, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
Follow Xtreme Download Manager
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Easiest integration to any portable browsers with supported plugin. No hassle like the new FDM which requires native-client installation.
If you face any problem/feel some feature is missing, please post in discussion section. And If you found XDM useful, please vote. Please check discussion section"Vote for XDM for sourceforge project of the month" for more information.
nicht das beste aber gute programm Danke.
I had mixed success with this. When downloading from YouTube, the most common use for me, success was about 1 in 4 times, the other times, it finished as soon as it started creating a 0 byte mp4 file, other times it would fail with a message about failing to join files (usually after spending several minutes on the download), or it would complain that the target folder was write-protected. Compared with a UserScript with 100% reliability, it cannot compare.
better than idm !!