X Certificate and Key management is an interface for managing asymetric keys like RSA or DSA. It is intended as a small CA for creation and signing certificates. It uses the OpenSSL library for the cryptographic operations.
- Start your own PKI and create all kinds of certificates, requests or CRLs
- Import and export them in any format like PEM, DER, PKCS#7, PKCS#12
- Use them for your IPsec, OpenVPN, HTTPs or any other certificate based setup
- Manage your Smart-Cards via PKCS#11 interface
- Export certificates and requests to a OpenSSL config file
- Create Subject- and/or Extension- templates to ease issuing similar certs
- Convert existing certificates or requests to templates
- Get the broad support of x509v3 extensions as flexible as OpenSSL but user friendlier
- Adapt the Columns to have your important information at a glance
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
very useful tool !!!
getting errors: openssl/opensslv.h: No such file or directory #include <openssl/opensslv.h> and others similar to this eg: fatal error: openssl/asn1.h: No such file or directory #include <openssl/asn1.h> I already downloaded openSSL 0.9.8 tarball and followed step by step installation to install it successfully. Using Ubuntu 14.04