XBMC Media Move is a powerful tool designed to fill the gap between softwares like µTorrent and XBMC Media Center (Kodi) by dispatching media files (video/music/photo/etc...) automatically upon arrival. Please note that even if this software could be used in a context of illegal multimedia consumption, I do not encourage to do so!
Note: XBMC Media Move is provided with already pre-configured settings; so it can be installed and used right away (following a standard use) or manually adjusted to your needs.
Standard use setup:
1) Install XBMC Media Move.
2) Open configuration window and follow the instructions in the Setup Assistant.
3) That's it! You're now a big step closer to a fully automated Multimedia Center.
Note: Language translations were made using Google Translate services. If you notice any error, please suggest a correction!
Thank you and enjoy using XBMC Media Move.
- Copy file / Move file / Command (DOS & Softwares) support
- Advanced file recognition
- Real time file monitoring
- Advanced file auto renaming
- Duplicate file customizable action
- IMDB information extraction (via NFO File)
- Advanced archive extraction support
- 7 UI languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Chinese, Swedish and Italian)
- Tasks concept and ordering
- Backup Bin (Replacing Recycle Bin)
- Social media integration (for sharing/following)
- Activity logging
- Auto source folders cleaning
- Preview tab
- Quick setup with supplied tasks (supports HD files)
- Tested for Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- UAC support
- Dynamic subfolders creation
- Flexible file size matching
- And many more...
Use this app every day, though im using 2.0, is there an easy way to migrate to 3+ version without having to re-setup all my "move" settings?
Reliable and stable, thanks xbmcmediamove
Easy to use and works.
very easy to use