XAMOS is a cross-platform reimplementation of AMOS BASIC based on jAMOS, fully re-written in C++ with SDL libraries.
Currently runtime only, however is widely compatible with jAMOS projects.
- BASIC-like interpreter based on MequaScript
- Rudimentary Amiga-style screen and scrolling engine
- From MequaScript: Supports both BASIC-style and C-style syntax (in progress)
- From MequaScript: Multiple XAMOS programs can be run concurrently
- Compatible with jAMOS source files and all non-AMAL jAMOS examples
- Native support for AMOS BASIC .abk sprite banks
Great app xamos