Emacs editing mode for X12 files and messages. Defines X12-specific font-locking and text navigation.
- Colorize segment names and delimiters.
- Define navigation by fields (called "data elements" in X12 argot).
- Define navigation by segments.
- Split an X12 message to be presented as one segment per line (or "break" it)
- Combine segments together into one big string (or, "glue" it)
- Visualize blank space in the message.
Follow Major Emacs editing mode for X12
Get comprehensive SIEM capabilities including:
- Fast and easy compliance reporting and real-time event correlation
- File integrity monitoring, real-time remediation, and USB device monitoring
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.