WxPic allows, with a PC and an adapter (programmer), to program a PIC micro-controller, by loading a HEX file, reviewing and/or editing the configuration or memory and writing and/or verifying the device flash memory.
- Program lot of PIC models including PIC18F4550, PIC12F629, PIC12F675, old PIC16F84(A) and many others.
- Can be extended to new models by simple configuration files
- Can interface with COM84, JDM(2), PIP84, Tait, NOPPP and Microchip AN589 programmers
- Can be extended to new serial or parallel port programmers by simple configuration files
- Load HEX files, program, read, erase, verify, configure the PIC device
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I ported it to linux :D