wxMUN is a tool for managing Model United Nations debates. It capacities include, but are not limited to, managing committee members and speakers' lists as well as voting procedures.
- Managing speakers' lists
- Managing moderated causus
- Managing speakers in favour/against certain motions
- Possibility to yield to another with continuation of timer
- Automatic calculation of substantive votes
- Takes into account consensus rules or vetoes if desired
- Ability to close and resume debate with preservation of speakers list
Citizen developers are regular end-users who utilize low-code platforms, which empower them to create or customize applications which they and their colleagues can use, without the input of central IT. Citizen development software can enable any user to build applications or improve the efficiency of their business processes. It’s ultimately about putting more responsibility (and more technological capability) in the hands of workers.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.