wxMUN is a tool for managing Model United Nations debates. It capacities include, but are not limited to, managing committee members and speakers' lists as well as voting procedures.
- Managing speakers' lists
- Managing moderated causus
- Managing speakers in favour/against certain motions
- Possibility to yield to another with continuation of timer
- Automatic calculation of substantive votes
- Takes into account consensus rules or vetoes if desired
- Ability to close and resume debate with preservation of speakers list
21st century technology-sector leadership requires not only optimal financial performance but also attention to many other factors, including management and investor confidence, risk and resilience, legal compliance, innovation, environmental impact, social responsibility, and reputation. Successfully managing these areas may determine which tech companies have the fortitude to succeed in the future. Here’s to those that made the list.
Who are today’s top global tech leaders?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.