wxMathPlot is an add-on library for wxWidgets which provides a framework for easy plotting of mathematical functions, sampled data and generic 2D plots.
- Re implementation of scrollers (by ngpaton)
- Multi-platform (runs static or dynamic on Windows, Linux, MacOSX)
- Full control on axis formatting and positioning
- Colour themes (eg. white on black)
- Movable legend and mouse coordinate display in overlay
- Functions for printing and taking screenshots
- Completely mouse-driven view control: pan, zoom, scroll, box positioning.
LicensewxWindows Library Licence
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Difficult to start, but after setting some things correct I like the tool. Some remarks: * Most problems were in getting used to mingw32-build and building wxwidgets itself. * Why is mathplot inside the form editor for codeblocks, but not iside the wx library itself? * I did not have the mathplot.a, but added mathplot.cpp to my project, although it's not my file. * I wonder what gppanel can add to this great library? Is it easy to add? * For my first try, the background was black and the graphs also... so I didn't see anything. * Also, m_plot->Connect(wxEVT_PAINT was added with an empty function to my example so I didn't see the graph until this line was removed. Now I am thinking ahead, can I change the right button menu and add my own things??? Support is not asked by me, so I can't judge. In the end it is easy to use.
only two files, simple but powerfull, just meet my need. perfect:)
cross-platform, easy build using cmake, perfect :)