wxGlade is a GUI designer written in Python with the popular GUI toolkit wxPython, that helps you create wxWidgets/wxPython user interfaces. It can generate Python, C++, Perl, Lisp and XRC (wxWidgets' XML resources) code.
- Design the whole GUI of your application inclusive simple or complex dialogs as well as menu bars, different kinds of buttons and text widgets, bitmaps, ...
- Use the graphical editor for editing, cutting and pasting widgets
- Convert your design in source code of your favorite language
- Run wxGlade on a wide variety of operation systems since it's written in Python
- Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard
- View VPN tunnel status and monitoring firewall high availability, health, and readiness
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Makes wxpython GUI development MUCH faster. You can continually tweak the GUI, and because it isolates the widgets code it generates from any handlers you have written, you can keep regenerating code w/o worry that you will lose your edits.
Lacks support for important objects like wxGridBagSizer.
Excellent integration, lots of features and painless navigation.
Simple, setup. Great word processing, and presentations. Wonderful export options. However, the spreadsheet processing has some room for improvement.
Fast and simple.