ALL DEVELOPMENT MOVED TO GITHUB
wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It would be useful if there were no .exe errors all the time ... I can not customize even a simple wxNotebook... What's more, it is out of date.
I used to be pleased with wxFormbuilder until I updated my laptop to DELL XPS 9550 with 4K display, on which wxFormbuilder can barely show the control buttons for design. Can you fix the problem caused by high DPI? Win 10 sets 250% text scaling by default on my laptop. Will wxwidgets 3.1.0 be a better solution?
Excellent Tool - Thanks
easy to use
Looks promising but unusable. Everything I try to do fails with it telling me that I need to change settings for AUI for which there is no setting option.