wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
I used to be pleased with wxFormbuilder until I updated my laptop to DELL XPS 9550 with 4K display, on which wxFormbuilder can barely show the control buttons for design. Can you fix the problem caused by high DPI? Win 10 sets 250% text scaling by default on my laptop. Will wxwidgets 3.1.0 be a better solution?
Fast and easy to use.
Very good RAD tool for wxWidgets.
Awesome program to build GUI's in. Between wxGlade and wxFormBuilder, i would go with wxFormBuilder. Needs improvements like: * wxListCtrl Title Editor * Boilerplate code like App=wx.App(); to allow the python GUI to execute correctly. Nevertheless, very helpful. Awesome!
Great software and quite helpful. Would be very beneficial if there were more wxWidgets available to use, like wxBitmap and not just wxStaticBitmap.