WS-Attacker is a modular framework for web services penetration testing. It is a free and easy to use software solution, which provides an all-in-one security checking interface with only a few clicks.
WS-Attacker is developed by the Chair of Network and Datasecurity, Ruhr-University Bochum (http://nds.rub.de/) and the 3curity GmbH (http://3curity.de/).
- Automatic XML Encryption Attacks against Web Services
- Automatic XML Signature Wrapping attack against Web Services
- XML-Denial-of-Service Techniques against Web Services
- SOAPAction Spoofing and WS-Addressing Spoofing
- Further Attacks in Development (even apart from Web Services)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.