**Unfortunately, the Bridge Contest is no longer operational. We hope the code base will be of use to others with similar projects in mind.**
A national virtual bridge engineering contest with prizes for middle and high school kids, grades 6 to 12, but anyone can enter for fun. Based on the award-wining Bridge Designer client software, now open source through this project. Web site infrastructure supports worldwide participation in qualifying and semifinal rounds with a tiny administrative staff. The new Rails back end is a RubyMine project. Thanks to JetBrains for this mega development environment!
- Design a virtual bridge and compete nationally for scholarships or a computer!
- Learn about engineering and design.
- Have fun testing and improving your designs with your friends.
- Teachers, school districts, states! Run your own local contest with our support.
- Cool game quality animation of bridge test with OpenGL.
- BD (since 2013) is code-signed for your computer's safety and Windows 8 and Mac 10.7+ security compliance!
- Volunteers welcome. We have work to do in OpenGl, Rails 4, Android and iOS!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.