A plugin that enables the import of assets from World of Warcraft. ((c) Blizzard) to Maya ((c) Autodesk). Official site : http://wowtomaya.sourceforge.net/
- plugin for Autodesk(c)'s Maya
- browser for all in-game assets from MPQ files
- imports M2, SKIN, WMO files
- IK articulation for skinned models
- textures and basic shading
- vertex lighting for architecture
- hardware fog
- wow armory character importer
Is there any chance you could get this to work on the OS X version of Maya? I have a group of friends ready to work on some serious machinima and it would be able to do it all on Maya. Awesome work!
This is a great step in plugin development, specifically for those who hold an interest in the machinima world that also happen to be animators.