Program wordTabulator is intended for text analysis. With help of wordTabulator you can generate index of word elements extracted from defined text set. Word elements may be words, N-grams (of defined size) or phrases (syntagmes). The program can process texts as in ordinary 1-byte encoding (ANSI), as in multibyte UTF-8 encoding.
Source texts are defined as a set of flat text files or HTML/XML/SGML documents. In the last case the program can filter content from markup. Moreover, you can process only defined content within selected paired tags. Or you can skip that content from processing.
As additional feature you can analyse a pair of text sets and compare them by common or different elements.
Output word index may be generated in HTML format and contain frequences of each text element and links to original content. Also it may be generated as a flat text file. Words in the index are ordered by alphabet, value or frequency.
- support ANSII and UTF-8 encodings
- support NCR-codes and HTML-named entities
- regular expressions
- different languages of source texts
- set operations on source texts (subtraction, intersection and union)
- morphology module for Russian
- three different formats of output index
- three different types of word elements (words, N-Grams and phrases)
- browser of context
- true alphabetical ordering
Be the first to post a review of wordTabulator!