A collection of functions, in the end to be wrapped in a gui, that allow users to analyze networks from global (eigenvector centrality) and local (degree dist, statistical significance) perspectives. Implemented in matlab.
- parses STRING api files into data in matlab
- parses SIF files into data in matlab
- runs local and global analysis algorithms, outputs results in .csv, or in tab-delimited format
- GUI interface for easy access
- parses HPRD datasets into data in matlab
Be the first to post a review of Matlab Network Analysis toolbox!