Wmcpumon is a dockapp, that displays following information about the system: Current CPU utilization of up to four CPU cores or aggregates CPU utilization of all CPU cores. Up to two minutes history of CPU utilization. Current memory and swap usage.
- Monitor CPU utilization
- Monitor memory and swap usage
- Can sleep while screensaver is running
- Low memory and resource use
- hyper-threading CPU support
- needs only X protocol C-language Binding (XCB) as dependency
- µwm, windowmaker, fluxbox supported
Be the first to post a review of wmcpumon - multi CPU system monitor!