WinSize: Move windows automatically to a predefined place. Resize width and/or height. Moving OR changing size possible. Supports text CONTAINED in titles (like "Notepad") to identify window. One hotkey for all fcts. Multi lang. support; Handbook:EN+DE
- === Hallo friends in SPAIN ! There ars so many users in Spain, isn't there anyone who wants to translate WinSize2? ===
- Move and resize Windows (SEE WEB SIDE ABOVE) /// new: WinSize protable (run from the stick)
- Identify the window according to the title or parts of the title
- Setting a window to: Normal / hide / minimize / maximize / full screen / special funtions: send any characters to the window
- Learn new position / Delete position: Everything done with one hotkey (configurable e.g. Ctrl+Alt+Z) 1- = learn new or update position / 2- = delete position / 3-times = manage parameters
- Individual setting per screen resolution possible: Place/size of a window; Icon positions
- Multi language support with handbooks in English and German; Program languages: English, German, Swedish
- Supported languages for the program: English, German, Swedish
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Easy for use.
thanks man, great soft!
Ever since i got my dual display setup i been annoyed that some programs can not remember the last window position this was really annoying me, so if you want to be able to save location and size of your windows (set and forget!) then this is something for you this really helps me a lot. Try it you will love it!