Release notes for WinSCP 5.1.6 (2013-07-29)
- MD5: e701c4c574fcf00b627bc289ba953790
- SHA1: a40282375894d7ae7a29e23db5da782e330756f4
- Installation package
- Includes translations:
Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Simplified
Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- In addition to installing application executable file,
it can install public key tools (Pageant, PuTTYgen) and
create start menu items, desktop icons etc.
- Also includes Windows shell extension for direct drag&drop downloads and
console interface tool for running scripts from command-line
- For more details see
- The installer includes Google Chrome recommendation.
WinSCP application itself does not contain any ads.
By using the installer you support WinSCP development.
- MD5: b1a34dc2ee57abe350949a2f44f7f09d
- SHA1: 7759626398d007f18a632dc5260b363b2cae7819
- Standalone executable files
- Can be used as is, program does not require installation
- MD5: 09f93c259d99213e0710a9a80dacd64c
- SHA1: 23b23976baf6a84d274d6ec100d9ee606eda94c3
- Source code for this release
- MD5: 1b60b394dd22c779a612a234d12717d1
- SHA1: 6430aa26853bb5fc880a8fb6dd115806e8853989
- .NET wrapper around WinSCP scripting interface
- Assembly is exposed to COM
See version history at