This little utility monitors the health of your Windows software RAID. It's based on Java, but can easily be called periodically from Windows task scheduler, and/or at system startup (configuration and batch file is included). WinRaidMonitor can send emails to a specified email address (supports SSL connections to SMTP server and user/password authentication).
- Monitoring of Windows software RAIDs
- Easy scheduling via Windows task scheduler
- Automatic status reporting via email
- Optional SSL encryption for connections to SMTP server
- Optional user/password authentication at SMTP server
- Simple configuration and batch file included
- Support for international (non-English) systems
There are no 4 star reviews.