winLAME is an easy to use encoder for many audio formats, including MP3, Opus, Ogg Vorbis and more.
winLAME lets you read in audio tracks from CDs or encode audio files from your hard drive. The intuitive wizard-style user interface makes it easy to set up encoding settings. Multicore CPUs are used to parallelize encoding tasks.
- Intuitive wizard-style user interface
- Uses LAME mp3 engine encoding features
- Many supported audio formats
- CD Audio extraction including freedb support
- Multicore CPU support for parallel encoding
Very, very basic. Not nearly customizable enough (settings for encoder), doesn't save last settings used (resets after use). Disappointed, I expected more from a relatively long-developed encoder GUI like winLAME. (winLAME 2010 Beta 2)