Wings 3D is an advanced subdivision modeler that is both powerful and easy to use (inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware).
- Context sensitive interface
- Configurable interface and hotkeys
- Wide range of Selection and Mesh tools
- Exports to common 3d file formats like .obj
- UV mapper, Vertex Colors, Materials, and Lights
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
if you like the symbolics, this one is for you
Without any manuals I was able to make rather complex transformations withig just a few minutes! So far looks amazing for the 3D Modelling!
So Powerful! I Love the simplicity!
So Powerful! I Love the simplicity! Some fearures like select "Identical" are missing in C4D so hard that I always start modelling in Wings3D. The "Big" ones can learn a lot from this wonderful piece of software!
Love it !!