Porting tool, to make Windows programs/games into Mac OS X apps. GUI building, made for ease of use and customization.
- Make Mac OS X ports/wrappers for Windows™ software
- Integrated Wine (upgradable/downgradable)
- Integrated X11 (Xquartz)
- included installer, and easy configuration options
- Includes usable Winetricks as well.
- Support for fullscreen apps/games, including resolution switching.
- Make Custom EXE launchers along with the wrapper, for like a setup.exe
- wrappers are moveable from computer to computer, just like a native app.
- Menu driven basic Wine usage on your machine.
- Make and share wrappers with others
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Not work without X11 "OS X", "Wayland"