Download it for free for any use!
- a nice tabbed interface and dockable windows
- full screen mode
- session manager (saving all opened sessions - easy come back to previous work)
- extended shell commands like history, or files and folders suggestions after pressing [Tab]
- colors in console - defined by regular expressions in configuration
- quick access to your scripts and possibility of organizing them into functional tree
- easy copy-paste console buffer
- save console buffer to the text file
- no columns and rows limitation (word wrapping for lines is available as well)
- user friendly searching in console buffer (regular expressions as well)
- highlighting found word occurrences
- advanced process killer (you can manage all child processes launched from your console)
- integration with PuTTY (working with existing PuTTY binary, or allow you to download it directly from the official page, export/import PuTTY sessions to single file, organize PuTTY sessions in tree in intuitive and easy way)
- custom launcher buttons
- plugins based architecture - create your own plugins in easy way!
very nice replacement.