Download it for free for any use!
- a nice tabbed interface and dockable windows
- full screen mode
- session manager (saving all opened sessions - easy come back to previous work)
- extended shell commands like history, or files and folders suggestions after pressing [Tab]
- colors in console - defined by regular expressions in configuration
- quick access to your scripts and possibility of organizing them into functional tree
- easy copy-paste console buffer
- save console buffer to the text file
- no columns and rows limitation (word wrapping for lines is available as well)
- user friendly searching in console buffer (regular expressions as well)
- highlighting found word occurrences
- advanced process killer (you can manage all child processes launched from your console)
- integration with PuTTY (working with existing PuTTY binary, or allow you to download it directly from the official page, export/import PuTTY sessions to single file, organize PuTTY sessions in tree in intuitive and easy way)
- custom launcher buttons
- plugins based architecture - create your own plugins in easy way!
Follow Alternative Windows Console
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This software is generally good, except that it cannot handle Unicode (non ANSI) characters. And it seems like this project is not maintained anymore, unfortunately. No way to open any ticket :(
Generally, it works ok. The default size of window panes it a little disappointing, and many of the controls are not intuitive. I don't see a way to change preferences, and I had to dig around to find the scripts directory. Direct access to the directory or a way to edit the scripts from within the program would be nice. I would also like to be able to change the window titles, which was possible with the old puttycm. I had a serious problem when I tried to run calc.cmd which came with the program. It went into an endless loop, spawning new command windows. I had to log out of windows to stop it. I'm also not impressed with the way it launches at startup. Where my Putty sessions were, I now see the Putty configuration window. Seeing nothing would be preferable to multiple copies of the configuration window.
very nice replacement.