For automatically installing Windows. You no longer need burn OS disc, interfere installing process, search device drivers online and then install them. Just click a couple of buttons and wait for about 20 minutes, then you get a ready to use Windows
- Install Windows OS from ISO files, without burning into disks
- Installation process could be fully automated
- Support booting from USB / CDRom / PXE
- Support all Windows OS, from XP to Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit
- Automatic detect and install device drivers
Good attempt Hesitant in using it but interested genuinely if it boots through PXE via TFTPD32 then bulls eye. But what settings to put in tftpd32? please
That is really cool.
I will try this sometime.