Win32++ is a C++ library used to build windows applications. It is a simple, open source alternative to MFC. Win32++ supports the C++ compilers from GNU and Microsoft. It is an ideal starting point for anyone learning to program for windows, but also caters for the needs of professional developers.
- Open Source.
- Supports Microsoft, Borland and GNU C++ compilers.
- Supports applications based on simple windows, dialogs, forms, property sheets, SDI frames and MDI frames.
- Supports docking, with tabbed containers and TabbedMDIs.
- Provides a CString for convenient character string handling.
- Multi-Thread support.
- 64 bit support.
- Support for Task Dialogs available on the Windows Vista and later operating systems.
- Support for the Ribbon Framework available on Windows 7.
- Network support. IPv4 and IPv6.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.