Wildflower is a game development kit for Sifteo Cubes. The Wildflower editor provides a user friendly interface for creating 2D adventure games that run on Sifteo Cubes. The editor is designed for speed and simplicity so creating worlds is fast and running your game is as simple as clicking a button. There is a fun example game with plenty of ideas to get you started. Wildflower can be used to make games without any programming knowledge, but it's also open source software so programmers can completely change how the game works!
- User friendly level editor, ability for beginners to immediately start making Sifteo games.
- Create Sifteo games without any programming knowledge.
- Huge streaming world and dynamically created objects.
- Highly optimized physics engine designed to run efficiently on the Sifteo hardware.
- Example project with many different game mechanics to play with.
- Switch from editing to playing in only a few seconds to test your changes.
- Handles low level details of Sifteo hardware (asset loading, connection issues, memory, etc.)
- Small memory footprint on Sifteo hardware, games are typically less then 1 Mb.
Be the first to post a review of Wildflower!