WikiQuick-Print is a Firefox extension was made with the API provided by Wikipedia and allows you to enable fast searches with autocomplete input inside the famous free encyclopedia. You can print the results of your search in PDF or save it in your computer to html including tables, text, images and file audio. Finally, you can avail of a convenient input for advanced search strings contained in the result page.
Download my extension and then upload it to the Addon tab of your Firefox browser and then from the "View" menu bar activates the add-on bar, finally click on the icon in miniature "W" and magically open a new tab with the web client application: "WikiQuick-Print".
== Browser Extensions ==
Chrome Extension: http://bit.ly/1Wx8X1o
Add-on Firefox: http://mzl.la/1SpIbHW
Add-on Opera: http://opr.as/1POVSxM
Release 1.2.0 - Now you can set more than 200 languages for translations of content
- Wiki quick export html and pdf directly in Firefox
- Instant Search
- Input search autocomplete
- Full description and pictures of the items
- Web Responsive
- Search strings in result content with clear button
- Share result research via email
- Set more than 200 languages for translations of content
Be the first to post a review of WikiQuick-Print!