[Important] The project moved to GitHub. Please use the following GitHub project page from now on: https://github.com/twain/wia-on-twain
A WIA on TWAIN driver implementation designed to expose all necessary scanner functionality while adhering to the WIA 1.0 and WIA 2.0 specification and achieving compatibility with all WIA compliant applications.
- Uses existing TWAIN datasource to communicate with scanner
- Uses a MSVC wizard to generate the WIA driver
- One binary for both WIA 1.0 and WIA 2.0
- A Programmatic WIA interface that provides minimum operation required for obtaining Windows Logo.
- Supports flatbed, ADF, and combo scanners
Be the first to post a review of WIA On TWAIN!