WhiteStarUML is a fork of StarUML 5.0 providing modern continuation of the project using up-to-date development tools and libraries. Principal attention is kept on preserving full functionality of the original program.
- Refreshed user interface
- Fully functional handling of UNICODE strings
- Diagrams may be enhanced with antialiased drawing and images
- Java reverse engineering updated to version 1.5 (thanks to Frank Hernandez)
- ERD Profile is directly integrated and extended to generate and parse SQL tables
- Improved support for large projects - units may be loaded and unloaded on demand
- Initial 64 bit build is available
- Developed and tested on Windows 7, 8 and 10
When will you fix Sequence diagram - object name bug? When I try to enter the new name of object in sequence diagram, the program halt if I write object name with undefined class name. It occurred every time. and it is very~~very critical for me. Please fix it ASAP!! (I use 184.108.40.206 version)
Very useful and reliable tool. But very important simple features are not available: Drill-down navigation linking Diagrams to Objects, Relationships Matrix, etc ...
I tested a number of UML model tools and this is my current preferred tool. Light, to the point and easy to use, it helps you get the work done, nice and quick. We are using it now company wide. However it has some room for improvement, mostly a few bugs and some missing uml diagram elements. I am sure with the help of everybody (users) this will be eventually covered. Again, great tool, keep up the good work. Thank you!
Very easy and user-friendly, rapid support, but still a few bugs