WFM reader and exporter is the simple application to read WFM file that produced by Tektronix/Rigol oscilloscopes. In the version 2.0:
- Recovered the tabbed interface
- Added Zooming/Scrolling
- Added Legend with Min/Max
- Added CSV / Image exporting
- Removed 3rd party dependencies for straight recompile
Many thanks to Kirk Wolak. https://sourceforge.net/users/kwolak
Downloading of previous versions is not recommended.
If you want to download the version with full source you can go to "Files" section and select appropritate item to download.
- Tabbed interface
- Legend with Min/Max
- CSV / Image exporting
- No 3rd party dependencies for straight recompile
- Full Source Code (see "Files" section)
- WFMReader Library for easy access to the data in WFMs
- RectUtils library for easy manipulation with rectangles, points and ranges
Follow WFM Reader
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I have Rigol DS4034 and I have some long .wfm files between 10MB and 70MB and none of them can be opened. Is it a problem with the Rigol DS4034, the header generated or why are not opened? The error is "Range check error".
WFMReader is not updated to the current RIGOL 1054Z. Load of the wfm File results into "ACCESS violation at address 0051313B in Module WFMReader.exe. Write of Addess 0000027C" Improve possible? Sample can be submitted.