Project Web Ping - If you use an ISP for your web-hosting, you will discover that your 'ping' requests have been re-directed. By timing the response from an actual web-hosted URL, Web Ping allows us to document the *REAL* throughput to our Web Sites.
Data collected are down-loadable in a CSV Format. (See ClassIO or your favourite spreadsheet-program for an easy way to re-use these data.)
- Track web-site performance
- Document up / down time
- Data collected in down-loadable CSV Format
- Automatic client + server robotic cperations
- Unlimited client : server relationships
- Selectable ping intervals
- Server-side PHP user interface works everywhere!
- Client-side Java application - 1.6 or greater
- YouTuve video how-to
- Easy to use!
Be the first to post a review of WebPing!