WebIssues is an open source, multi-platform system for issue tracking and team collaboration. It can be used to store, share and track issues with various attributes, description, comments and file attachments. The system is easy to install and use but has many capabilities and is highly customizable.
- The Desktop Client application can run natively on Windows, Linux and OS X
- The Web Client can be used to access the system using a web browser
- The server can be installed on any host with PHP 5.2 or newer and MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Issues can be filtered using public and personal views with configurable filtering criteria
- Email notifications can be sent and the Desktop Client can periodically check for new and modified issues meeting various criteria
- Various reports can be printed directly from the Desktop Client or exported as HTML and PDF documents
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
An excellent project with great potential. I only wish it could attract more manpower in order to see more advanced features in the foreseeable future.
This one of simple, easiest, flexible and scale-able tool for issue tracking. My whole team love this tool.
Works great every time, never any trouble.
Thanks for this great software. It saves me so much time.
Great product. We use this as our one-and-only issue-tracking system at our company. With the native desktop clients available for all major OSs - we've used Windows and Linux editions -, WebIssues has made our life lot easier. An Android app would be a great addition.