WebDAV CGI brings your file service to the Web and is moved to github [https://github.com/DanRohde/webdavcgi/]. WebDAV CGI adds a modern Web interface and WebDAV to file systems like AFS, NFS, CIFS/SMB, EXT, GFS, and so on. It preserves existing file permissions by using a included setuid/setgid wrapper.
- supports WebDAV compliance classes 1, 2 and 3.
- supports AFS and can be used as a WebDAV to AFS bridge or as a AFS Web frontend with AFS ACL Manager and AFS Group Manager to replace filedrawers (afs file management)
- supports POSIX compliant file systems and POSIX ACLs
- supports GFS cluster file system
- supports Windows/Samba share access (SMB/CIFS support; including Kerberos authenticated access to ADS integrated shares)
- offers a simple Web interface for file/folder management: clipboard; file/Zip upload/download; rename, move, create and delete folders; file/folder name search; property viewer; file/folder statistics; change file/folder permissions; shows quota; image thumbnails
- has a server-side trash can
- implements CGI interface
- supports setuid/setgid changes to preserve file permissions.
There are no 4 star reviews.