Web Contact Manager (WCM) manages contacts, maps, imports and exports to Microsoft Outlook® and Excel®. WCM supports multiple users, with permissions and has a research component to assist in tracking down lost friends. It's based on PHP and mySQL. Recent updates focused on newer versions of PHP and transitioning to mysqli.
v1.4.1 Improvements to mobile device support, search, map updates on address changes, and picture manipulation. Defect corrections to menu system, db interface and for improved security.
v1.3.2 Updates for PHP and MySQL were the focus of this update.
- Maintains personal and business contact information for individuals
- Integrated photo manager supports a few pictures of each contact
- Google Map individual addresses, as well as overview of all contacts
- Calendar view of birthdays and anniversaries
- Export to Excel (xls files) for reporting
- Import from Excel compatible (csv files) for easy mass updating
- Easy migration into Outlook Contacts
- Generate various PDF Photo Directory's (uses mPDF)
- Optional birthday and anniversary reminder emails
- Search assistant helps track down misplaced friends and contacts
- Designed to support multi-language interface
- Export individuals in vCard format
Follow Web Contact Manager
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.