* WebCollab 3.30 - Aotuhia *
Welcome to WebCollab 3.30:
This version has bugfixes and a minor feature improvement in reparenting. Password encryption internally
has been changed from MD5 (now considered weak) to either MD5, or SHA256 encryption. SHA256 is preferred and
will be used with versions of PHP 5.3.2, and higher.
Password re-encryption for existing installations will occur as users change their passwords, or new users
Active Directory authentication has been added. This is considered experimental. Please file bug reports
Note that for upgrades, setup.php must be run to add and write the small change in the config file. See
below for more details.
* MD5 Sums *
* CHANGELOG *
- add project sorting to reparenting drop down in task edit
- add Active Directory support (Thanks to Bill Bliss)
- change to SHA256 password encryption for PHP > 5.3.2
- provide provision in code for Blowfish password encryption
- improve if-modified header in RSS (Thanks to Bill Bliss)
- provide uploaded file names with non-ASCII characters from pre-WebCollab 3.00 to be handled (Thanks to Harald Guttzeit)
- provide compliance to RFC 5987 for non-ASCII file names (Thanks to Harald Guttzeit)
- update minimum PHP to 5.2.0 (PHP 5.3.2 for SHA256)
- change preg_replace() with /e parameter to preg_replace_callback(). The former function format is deprecated in PHP 5.5.
- change gmmktime() to time(). The former function is deprecated in PHP 5.3
- Catalan translation partially updated (Thanks to Marc Tormo i Bochaca)
- bugfix: fix email header encoding extra CRLF with non-ASCII (Thanks to Harald Guttzeit)
- bugfix: change PHP mail() to mb_send_mail() to be more UTF-8 compliant
- bugfix: Coding errors in update.php with PostgreSQL fixed.
- bugfix: Usergroup check missing from projects in project list
- bugfix: if-modified-header code in RSS needs rounding tolerance to work
- bugfix: Minor bugfixing for 'PRE' constant.
- bugfix: Allow for correct syntax with 'no owner' in iCal files.