WeaselGui is middleware aimed at game developers to assist the creation of GUI and presentation layers. Simple, extendable, drop-in code with few dependencies for trivial integration. WeaselGui features in the book Game Engine Gems I © Weaseltron 2010.
- A small, lightweight and flexible GUI system featured in Game Engine Gems.
- Tested, production-level drop-in system for GUI development already used in multiple products.
- Designed with cross-platform in mind (PC version shown using OpenGL and SDL).
- Library includes code for Rendering, fonts, basic maths lib, state system, input (keyboard, mouse, joypad) and utility library (Variable length arrays, strings, time classes etc.).
- Open for extension by developers.
- Screenshots at http://sourceforge.net/apps/gallery/weaselgui/
- More information and project home page at http://www.weaseltron.com/weaselgui/
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Nice, thank you