WaveSurfer is an open source tool for sound visualization and manipulation. Typical applications are speech/sound analysis and sound annotation/transcription. WaveSurfer may be extended by plug-ins as well as embedded in other applications.
- Customizable - users can create their own configurations. Localization support.
- Extensible - new functionality can be added through a plugin architecture
- Embeddable - WaveSurfer can be used as a widget in custom applications
- Transcription file formats - reads, and writes HTK (and MLF), TIMIT, ESPS/Waves+, and Phondat. Support for encodings and Unicode.
- Multi-platform - Linux, Windows, OSX
Thanks very good project! +
very good project, thanks!
Reliable and stable, thanks wavesurfer
Love this one especially when I'm stuck on a Windows box.
I liked it, I recommend