The Web Appointment Scheduling System (WASS) is a system for scheduling and managing appointments over the Web. WASS includes a comprehensive system for creating/displaying appointment schedules, and an email and iCal appointment notification facility.
- Create calendars on which users can list dates/times when they are available.
- Built-in academic calendar lets you quickly add recurring blocks of available time to your calendar.
- Uses iCal to synchronize with local calendaring applications.
- Email notifications and reminders of appointments.
- Appointment makers can schedule directly on the calendar.
- Access controls let you limit who can make appointments.
- Calendar owners can designate one ore more managers.
- Group calendars can be used to manage access to a group of people (e.g., tutors).
- Can also be used to schedule access to a room and/or equipment.
- Works with CAS or LDAP for authentication.
Follow Web Appointment Scheduling System
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Nice and simple.
fast download and works, recommended.
the zip contains one file. Nothing else. i did it twice and same result. So what are people downloading and approving at such a high rate? And the rate system is absolutely wrong. before I posted a thumbs down and this supporting negative review, the thumbs up were reported as 80@. After I posted - and none others were posted, the approval went up to 82%. This is a joke, right? April fool ending weeks ago, guys.