The Web Appointment Scheduling System (WASS) is a system for scheduling and managing appointments over the Web. WASS includes a comprehensive system for creating/displaying appointment schedules, and an email and iCal appointment notification facility.
- Create calendars on which users can list dates/times when they are available.
- Built-in academic calendar lets you quickly add recurring blocks of available time to your calendar.
- Uses iCal to synchronize with local calendaring applications.
- Email notifications and reminders of appointments.
- Appointment makers can schedule directly on the calendar.
- Access controls let you limit who can make appointments.
- Calendar owners can designate one ore more managers.
- Group calendars can be used to manage access to a group of people (e.g., tutors).
- Can also be used to schedule access to a room and/or equipment.
- Works with CAS or LDAP for authentication.
Nice and simple.
fast download and works, recommended.
the zip contains one file. Nothing else. i did it twice and same result. So what are people downloading and approving at such a high rate? And the rate system is absolutely wrong. before I posted a thumbs down and this supporting negative review, the thumbs up were reported as 80@. After I posted - and none others were posted, the approval went up to 82%. This is a joke, right? April fool ending weeks ago, guys.