IMPORTANT NOTICE: This project is now hosted here: https://github.com/Winterstark/Wallcreeper
There you can find the latest version, which has some cool new features, like downloading wallpapers from a cloud-based collection, or Flickr.
Sets your desktop wallpaper based on the time of day, season, or local weather conditions. For example, you can set up the following wallpaper theme combinations: Spring, Summer - Twilight, Autumn - Cloudy day, Winter - Snowy night.
Compatible with Windows Vista/7 wallpaper manager, which means you can still see the fading effect when changing the wallpaper.
- Changes wallpaper based on time and date
- Changes wallpaper based on local weather conditions
- Changes Windows Theme (style, color, sounds, and screen saver) based on date
- Compatible with Windows Vista/7 wallpaper manager (uses fading animation)
- Calculates local sunrise and sunset time based on your location
- Calculates dates of special events (i.e. full moon, Easter)
- Shows lunar phase at night
- Enables easy sharing of wallpaper themes (export/import)
- Auto-updatable program
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Wallcreeper!